|Job Title:||Development Intern|
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
Dominium is seeking a full-time temporary Development Intern for our corporate office in Plymouth, MN.
An internship position with Dominium gives the opportunity to gain professional experience in real estate development, financing, acquisition, distressed asset deals, and new construction. Interns assist the associates, developers, and project partners, with all aspects of the real estate development process. This includes market analysis, financial modeling, cash flow projections, acquisition analysis, financing application compilation, tax credit application compilation, and construction matrix preparation.
* Recent graduate or upper classman of a four-year Bachelor degree program in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or related field
* Must be able to work 40 hours per week from June - August
* College level math and reasoning skills
* MS Office experience including advanced knowledge in Excel
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Ability to manage multiple projects with strong organizational skills
Interns are paid a competitive hourly wage and housing accommodations are provided.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on
EEO / Drug Free