Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications. We possess broad technology capabilities and one of the most complete product portfolios in the industry. Our customers are global industry leaders who are driving innovative platforms that are changing the way we all live, work and play. Our global team collaborates daily to create the semiconductors the world relies on. If you're looking for a challenging and exciting career in a fast-paced environment, Skyworks offers a variety of roles in an environment that promotes prompt decision making, uninhibited sharing of best practices and individual ownership. Here, you'll find minimal layers of management, open communication and mutual trust and respect.
Requisition ID: 38864
1. Tuning RF front end modules in the lab
2. Impedance matching using Smith chart
3. Evaluating RF parameters like IP3, P1dB, NF, return loss, etc
4. Validating performance across supply, temperature and frequency
5. Block-level design and simulation to understand the circuits that are being measured and correlating measurements with simulation
6. Creating compliance matrices against spec, plotting results and presenting results summary
Skyworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, Network, Engineer, Electrical, Technology, Entry Level, Engineering