User Experience Design Student (fall)
The User Experience Design team at Lexmark focuses on defining and improving interaction designs on imaging products and solutions. Our team consists of interaction designers and researchers who are passionate about making a real difference in users’ experiences with Lexmark products.
If you share the same passion for creating great user experiences, and want to join us this fall, you will have the opportunity to:
- Define interaction designs based on user needs and business goals.
- Craft interaction design concepts into wireframes and/or quick interactive prototypes.
- Review your designs with teammates and various stakeholders to ensure they are intuitive, desirable, and feasible.
- Design and moderate usability testing to verify the effectiveness of design concepts, with the assistance of our dedicated user research staff.
- Document your designs clearly, accurately, and completely.
To qualify for this internship, you should:
- Be a student pursuing college degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Visual/Graphic Design, Cognitive Psychology, or related fields.
- Have some experience using UX design tools such as Balsamiq, Axure, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, or Adobe Premier.
- Have some knowledge of the latest UI trends and interaction techniques.