You will help the MATLAB Mobile software development team deliver applications for iOS and Android. MATLAB Mobile enables mobile phones, tablets and other smart devices to connect to the power of MATLAB and mathworks.com. This internship provides an opportunity to contribute to the research and design of MATLAB Mobile. You will work directly with Quality Engineering, Product Marketing, Usability and other product development teams. Responsibilities
As an intern software engineer you will support a variety of software development activities in a fast paced engineering environment. Candidates should have initiative, be self-motivated and adaptable to change. Activities include:
- Designing, developing, debugging, testing and supporting MATLAB Mobile application features.
- Creating design specifications and test case documents
- Participating in design discussions and code reviews
- Providing timely bug fixes as required
- Taking responsibility for maintenance and further development of code developed by others
- Candidates must be pursuing a master's level or a PhD level degree in a technical discipline.
- Mobile development experience, iOS or Android
- Experiene with Objecive-C/Swift or Java
- Experience with object oriented design
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with Web Services
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.