Our 2020 Summer Internship Program is a 10 week opportunity designed to provide you with a fun and practical way to experience what life is like every day here at OUTFRONT Media. This is a well-rounded and developmental role where you will gain real world knowledge of the company and industry, while also making an impact during your time with us. You will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with industry leaders on a multitude of real projects during these 10 weeks, in addition to professional development and social events along the way. An internship with OUTFRONT gives you the knowledge and training you need to start developing your career. Come be part of our dynamic team!
This Sales Intern is responsible for assisting the Sales team's efforts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
What You Will Do
- Initiate and maintain a good working relationship with all Account Executive's and also our internal personnel and external clients, including advertising agencies and out-of-home buying services.
- Prospect and generate new business ideas for all Account Executives.
- Find new categories for business development.
- Research trends that appear in our market plus present these trends to direct report.
- Gather information on clients and prospects for Account Executives.
- Attend meetings with clients and assist in prospect conversion.
- Provide assistance to Administrative Office Manager and other Account Executives for all special assignments.
What We Look For
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
- Interest, coursework and/or experience in Media, Marketing, Communications, Business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and oral communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player as well as a self-starter.
- Must be extremely detail oriented & a quick learner.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment, requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the