Capgemini Consulting (CC) is the autonomous global strategy and transformation consulting Business Unit of the Capgemini Group. As a leader in business transformation, Capgemini Consulting has a collaborative approach to designing and implementing transformation programs. Comprised of more than 4,000 consultants in over 30 countries, our global network of strategy and transformation experts partner with C-suite Executives to develop and implement effective strategies to address critical business issues.
Capgemini Consulting North America (CC NA) operates as an independent national practice with approximately 200 consultants. Our size and strong growth ambition couple to give us a pure entrepreneurial spirit. With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Consulting offers:
- Management consulting focus on strategy, development and execution
- A community of bright, highly-motivated professionals
- An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have a marked impact in developing and growing the community
- A fun, team-oriented, go-getting environment with a focus on working in and supporting the communities where we live
- The opportunity for you to own your career and actively participate in your professional development
Capgemini Consulting serves industries such as: Consumer Products, Distribution, Financial Services, High Tech, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, and Retail. We deliver sector-focused solutions across the following capability areas: Corporate Strategy, Business Model Transformation, Operational Excellence, and Digital Customer Experience. All of our work is supported by the concept of Digital Transformation.
Hub office locations are Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, New York and South San Francisco. Please visit our website at:
Our growth ambition and collaborative approach to working with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new team members to dive right in and become an integral part of the team immediately. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice allows you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and on our company.
Scope & Responsibilities
A Principal at Capgemini Consulting builds strategic, long-term accounts to manage and develop the business within those clients. In addition to the sales and business development responsibilities, Principals are also expected to lead programs and multi-workstream engagements, and be highly-involved in practice leadership, driving thought and solution development, overseeing internal activities and acting as an executive-level representative of CC NA. Responsibilities Include:
- Leverage new and existing executive-level relationships to grow a sustainable network of clients
- Partner with other internal leaders across capability areas to design and sell profitable business and digital transformation programs
- Develop new client relationships through various means with support from Vice Presidents
- Build and maintain sustainable client executive relationships through high-quality delivery; ensure results, exceed client expectations, and be a trusted advisor and partner
- Manage scope, risks, results, schedule and profitability to deliver successful projects
- Deliver board-level presentations, driving actions and decisions
- Coach and develop junior consultants through on-the-job training
- Support the leadership and development of our people through people management and training
- Develop our business by applying experience and topical knowledge to thought leadership and sector-centric offer development
- Communicate and market thought leadership via broader sector forums, such as speaking engagements, trade publications, and other print media
- Partner with other internal leaders to grow the Capgemini Consulting brand
- Support recruiting efforts through networking and interviewing
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant:
The candidate must possess:
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight and the ability to influence to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mind-set.
Additional requirements include:
- Proven track record of success over at least 10 - 15 years, with Director-level experience at an established management consulting and/or industry firm
- Experience in managing sales and delivery of strategy consulting projects across multiple projects and clients preferred
- Possession of established network of industry contacts
- Experience managing and leading internal teams
- Ability to travel frequently, potentially 100%
- Strong presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal/people management skills
- Strong personal and professional values; entrepreneurial spirit
- Top MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree
- Undergraduate degree required
About Your Career
This position presents a unique career opportunity to work within a start-up setting within a large multi-national organization. Capgemini Consulting offers its consultants a REAL Opportunity to build strong relationships, gain depth and breadth of experience, apply your ambition to support our growth while continuously learning and growing professionally and personally. Embracing the new challenges of your career with Capgemini Consulting immediately places you in a high-performance environment where you and your team will collaborate with clients to solve seemingly unsolvable problems with innovative means and adopting bold approaches to deliver results for our clients.
About Capgemini Group
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count.
Capgemini has a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life insurance, short and long term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance, as well as competitive salaries and profit sharing/401(k) plan.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: