This position is responsible for supporting the Accounting Department at the Savannah plant by assisting with monthly closing, recording various journal entries, input information for variance reporting and preparing material for accounting presentations.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
• Perform monthly closing entries, including but not limited to prepaid amortizations, accruals and general ledger reconciliations.
• Perform inter company reconciliations on monthly basis with roughly 5 counter parties.
• Perform Daily P&L reconciliation each morning.
• Oversight of G&A accounts to ensure accurate reporting.
• Review of front-office to G/L transmission.
• Assist the Accounting Manager with ad hoc projects
• Required to report physically to the prime work location. May be required to visit other company facilities.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.