Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Xcenda is apremier, full-service health economics and market access consultancy. For more than 2decades, global healthcare companies have turned to Xcenda for strategic insights and market access support. We help manufacturers successfully commercialize innovative medical treatments and technologies in complex and cost-constrained global markets. Our broad, yet strategically connected, array of consulting services supports all phases of the product life cycle.
This is a remote role for US-based candidates.
Under general direction of the Evidence Synthesis (ES) team, the candidate will conduct and contribute to projects relating to targeted and systematic literature reviews (SLR) and meta-analyses (MA) across global markets, to support pharmaceutical, biotech, and device technologies' evidence generation needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Content Development (~70% of duties):
- Serve as a content developer on targeted literature reviews, SLR and MA engagements, including screening, data extraction/validation, report writing and assessing the feasibility of conducting MA on various literature review findings
- Develop, conduct or guide templates for data extraction, quality checks, and report development; synthesize and summarize results from targeted literature reviews and SLRs for communication to clients (eg, in MS PowerPoint or MS Word documents) and/or dissemination
- Contribute to proposals, project budgets, and project timelines
Client Focus (~30% of duties):
- Participate in calls with current and potential clients (sales calls)
- Create and execute action plans to advance projects, allocating work and anticipating or identifying and resolving problems
- Assume responsibility for on-time and on-budget delivery of projects, while maintaining high quality standards
- Help support the training of peers in the understanding of targeted literature reviews and SLRs, particularly relating to global markets and/or health technology assessment (HTA) agency submissions
Communication / Collaboration:
- Assist in the development and sharing of SLR best practices to ensure and maintain the highest quality output consistent with Xcenda's mission and vision
- Support goals for business unit/service line growth
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services
- Work with and contribute to project team to complete projects
- Maintain 70% chargeability
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
An advanced degree in a relevant discipline is the minimum educational requirement, with at least 3 years of practical experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
#LI-REMOTE#LI-TK1What AmerisourceBergen offers
- An understanding of SLR and MA concepts and methods and the ability to effectively communicate this understanding in both verbal and written form
- A demonstrated record of scientific publication is desirable, but not required
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and statistics and their application to the interpretation and presentation of clinical data
- Experience in other areas of outcomes research (such as observational database research, economic modeling, etc.) is desirable, but not required
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain high quality work output in a fast- paced dynamic environment while working on multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work within teams
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with issues surrounding the marketing of pharmaceutical products in the global marketplace to include the design and use of health economics and outcomes research studies
- Ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and associated software
- Travel requirements <10%
ScheduleFull time*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: Lash Group, LLCEqual Employment Opportunity
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran