Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen's policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
- Solution Architect Lead - Director of Customer Engagement Solutions is responsible for the overall solution design & delivery in customer engagement solutions for AmerisourceBergen's Salesforce platform.
- This role would also need to lead a team of architects to drive solution design and delivery for projects and initiatives.
- The Solution Architect Lead is expected to demonstrate in depth knowledge of customer engagement solutions and Salesforce platform capabilities.
- This role is also expected to demonstrate structured architectural design capabilities as well as expertise in business process re-engineering.
- This person should also possess strong leadership capability to align the team around a vision and lead the team to build architectural practice.
- This role supports highly complex business processes that require cross-team integration and would require managing and leveraging resources from business stakeholders, IT product owners, IT technical community and other systems in support of their product.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for solution design of Salesforce platform and related technologies by introducing innovative solutions in line with business objective and market trends.
- Accountable for solution confirmation for all CRM solutions to ensure best practices are followed and to ensure solution is seamlessly integrated to existing solutions.
- Accountable for solution platform capability planning and roadmap, and organic growth of capabilities along with project delivery
- Accountable for Integration of CRM solution with other enterprise solutions like Contact center, Order management and e-commerce etc.
- Manage a team of architects working in multiple locations including overseas and foster a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for leading architectural governance and best practice design
- Ability to effectively and timely communicate with business and IT stakeholders.
- Coordinates / Collaborates with product vendors for product issue resolution and product upgrades and solutions
- Lead solution authority board to design/correct/optimize project level solution in design & delivery stages
- Collaborates with business to understand their requirement and partners with other IT platforms and IT shared services to provide solution and ideas to business.
- Lead & mentor resources and take on leadership roles to expand team's skills.
- Accountable for recruitment and performance review/improvement of team members.
- Leader of change control board to assess solutions and estimations
- Regularly reviews service provider performance to identify and confirm performance problems; notifies Vendor and VMO management of issues and escalates to business and IT leaders with regards to vendor performance issues and improvement plans.
- Contractor Management: Oversight of contractor work and performance, including coordinating with Centers of Competence in identifying, onboarding and evaluating vendor performance.
What your background should look like
What AmerisourceBergen offers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or another related field, or equivalent work experience
- Preferably 7+ years in Information Technology in progressive levels of responsibility and leadership
- Salesforce-driven solution design experience is required and Salesforce certified training & credentials are required:
- Administrator & Advanced Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Service Cloud Consultant
- Platform App Builder
- High level understanding of several components of IT such as: Product Management, Technical Architecture, Business Analysis, Testing or Operations and Support.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to respond well under pressure
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across organizations to optimize outcomes
- Strong business acumen to develop insight of solution capabilities critical to enable IT solutions
- Understanding of Agile principles and methodology
- Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet commitments
- Ability to work across multiple groups within IT to ensure end to end performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be comfortable working continually on a team with daily accountability for keeping commitments
- Excellent written and oral communication, listening and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing in a way that enables stakeholders to decide with confidence
- In-depth knowledge of business operations
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to use good judgment in conveying status and problem escalation
- Provides coaching and mentoring to team members
- Knowledge of the cost basis for the service
ScheduleFull time*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.Affiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Services CorporationEqual Employment Opportunity
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran