Navos is looking for Mental Health Techs to join our Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital team located in West Seattle, Washington. If you have a passion for community mental health and helping others, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to chat directly with our recruiter.
How to Attend
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "Register for Event" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot.
Unable to Attend this Date/Time?
Send your resume to Kjersti.Manty@multicare.org for consideration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or any other human services field required OR two (2) years of Inpatient Behavioral Health
- Washington State Agency Affiliated Counselor registration or eligible to register
- Nursing Assistant Registered or CNA registration/certification or eligible to register
At Navos, we offer a healing home for children, young people and adults who may be underserved, overlooked or otherwise at risk of falling through the cracks. Our mission is to transform the quality of life for people vulnerable to mental illness and substance abuse disorders by providing a broad spectrum of care. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity are vital to living our values and achieving our mission.
Why Choose Navos?
- Competitive pay
- Generous paid time off
- Education opportunities and tuition assistance program (100% of tuition and fees or up to $5,250 for full-time employees/$2,500 for part-time employees per year)
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Retirement savings
- Make an impact as a valuable member of a collaborative team!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.